Our reputation is built on Quality and Trust.
We are a well-established and growing design and build Company providing a complete design and build service for customers, specialising in renovation and alternations, plus new homes and light commercial buildings.
This is a new position and an integral role within Roger Ramsey Building. The successful applicant will be supporting the business by undertaking assigned tasks and act as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
This is a varied and diverse role with some flexibilities that will suit an experienced, self-motivated person. Flexible hours, minimum of 25 hours over 4 days with the potential to grow. The position is based at Roger Ramsey Building’s Head Office in the idyllic countryside of Korakonui, 20km’s south of Te Awamutu.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing the Diary and Workflow of the Managing Director
- First point of contact, dealing with correspondence/phone calls
- Organising meetings and appointments
- Scheduling of work load
- Managing Databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/admin systems
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff
- Miscellaneous tasks to support Management
Related Office Duties would include:
- Project related financials
- Contractual insurance/vehicle maintenance/Health & Safety
- Marketing co-ordination
Key Skills required include:
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Organisational skills and ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Competent computer and software skills
- Courteous and respectful manner
We respect all our staff and reward skill and performance with competitive wage rates to reflect experience and offer a performance related bonus scheme.If you are interested and sounds like a role you would be suited to please send a Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com by Friday 10 August 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.